Seeking Professional Service?

Here are some leads for research should you want to  look out a therapist near you. Most professional organisations allow you to search by post code, but a phone call could well help.

British Psychological Society (BPS). Psychologists only.

Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC)

British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)

United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)

Eye movement and Desensitisation in the UK and Northern Ireland (EMDRIA)

The Counselling Society

To send an email request to me, go to:

Contact the author

For instructions on paid-for services, look at the bottom of:

Welcome to Find Your Nudge

For specifics, look at:

Talk to me, please

Showing the single result