Robin is a semi-retired registered counselling psychologist in the UK. If you want to know more about him, do take a look at my background. Christina is an Integrative Psychotherapist. There is information about Christina on this page.
Both of us have a wide range of work experiences in health, social and psychological care.
Please read on to find out what more we can offer.
At this moment, you are already on a…..
….. scenic route of your own making.
If you are content with life, then this page is just background information offering to you many pages in this website available free of charge – NOW.
The large collection of safe experiments have been gathered from our colleagues and clients over decades. They have been tried out over many years. Although no experiment on offer will always work, most things described here have worked, sometimes, for some people.
The content on this website will remain available for an indeterminate time. It has been useful to many, I am told. I welcome more comment from our readers, especially when you can help me weave more small, safe experiments into this website.
If you find it useful you could …..
Subscribe to the free weekly ‘safe experiment of the week’
….. individuals only. No emails will be sold. The code of ethics of our professions prohibit this. They are for our own use only.
Other options available
On the website you can find:
After his full retirement, Robin anticipates offering a free consultation to individuals on a Monday morning. If you have interest in this, just complete the form at the bottom of this page.
These meetings will focus on the resources on the website – and what they might offer to you (and, indeed, what you can offer TO it).
A further option we offer
….. is a paid-for contract to create another scenic route for yourself.
If there is an obstacle on your scenic route ahead, then we may be able to help you design it differently.
Christina and Robin work in a partnership and we’d expect to identify which of us is best placed to help you in that journey.
You can find out more about Christina on:https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/search.php?search=Watton+Norfolk&services_select=&approaches_select=&typeOfClient=&keywords=
You may find our systematic advice, guidance and suggestions can cast a different light on events.
As consultants we offer alternative opportunities and yet it is always your choice whether to develop them.
A flexible professional service
Any additional fee would be negotiated depending on the level of contact you are seeking – email, telephone, Zoom, occasional or regular. What we offer to you is:
- a space to find ways for you to do something just a little bit differently.
- encouragement to be creative and curious.
- practical help to design a nudge, or a small and safe experiment.
- to be there as you meet your small victories and small defeats.
- to help you identify the victories and defeats and to see what can be done about them.
- to help you notice the mixture of victories and defeats that emerge from just one experiment. They are easily missed and that’s one learning opportunity out of the window.
We both offer a thirty minute free initial consultation to any reader who asks for it
Only after some thinking time, we would negotiate a payment to support you in the development of a plan of action.
You can take as much, or as little of our time when working out on that decision. You can step in, or out, of our work at any time.
- Ask for a meeting. This is likely to be via Zoom, but it can be face-to-face if you can get to the East of England!
- Use the form below to request a consultation and to provide additional information you think it would help us.
- Ask for a male contact – that will be Robin – or a female contact and that will be Christina.
- We will reply by email in the first instance. Do prompt me after a few days as we prefer to get back rapidly but we can overlook things, as do we all from time to time.
- Take some time to read a small number of pages on the website.
If there are any technical problems, do go to the Welcome page and use the contact points there.