Let me re-introduce myself. I am Robin.
I am a semi-retired registered counselling psychologist in the UK. If you want to know more about me, do take a look at my background.
Please read on to find out what more I can offer.
At this moment, you are already on a…..
….. scenic route of your own making. If you are content with life, then this page is just background information offering many pages in this website available free of charge – for your information – NOW.
The large collection of safe experiments have been gathered from colleagues and clients over decades. They have been tried out over many years. Although no experiment on offer will always work, most things described here have worked, sometimes, for some people.
The content on this website will remain available for an indeterminate time. It has been useful to many, I am told. I welcome more comment from our readers, especially when you can help me weave more small, safe experiments into this website.
If you find it useful you could …..
Subscribe to the free weekly ‘safe experiment of the week’
….. individuals only.
Another option you can pay for
A further option we offer now is a paid-for contract to create another scenic route.
If there is an obstacle on your scenic route ahead, then we may be able to help you view it differently.
I work in a partnership so follow this link to find details relating to Dr Christina Mason. She is a psycho-therapist and my very patient wife.
You can find out more about her on:https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/search.php?search=Watton+Norfolk&services_select=&approaches_select=&typeOfClient=&keywords=
You may find our systematic advice, guidance and suggestions can cast a different light on events.
As a consultant, we offer alternative opportunities, although it is always your choice whether to develop them.
A flexible professional service
In return, you can help us with a sensible, negotiated fee! What we offer to you is:
- a space to find ways for you to do something just a little bit differently.
- encouragement to be creative and curious. This can be face-to-face or by email.
- practical help to design a nudge, or a small and safe experiment.
- to be there as you meet your small victories and small defeats.
- to help you identify the victories and defeats and to see what can be done about them.
- to help you notice that it is easy to miss the mixture of victories and defeats that emerge from just one experiment. That’s a learning opportunity out of the window.
We both offer a thirty minute free initial consultation to any reader who asks for it
Only after some thinking time, we would negotiate a payment to support you in the development of a plan of action.
You can take as much, or as little of our time when working out on that decision. You can step in, or out, of our work at any time.
- Ask for a meeting. This is likely to be via Zoom, but it can be face-to-face if you can get to the East of England!
- Use the form below to request a consultation and to provide additional information you think it would help us.
- Ask for a male contact – that will be me – or a female contact and that will be Dr Mason.
- I will reply by email. Do prompt me after a few days as I plan to get back rapidly and I can overlook things, as do we all from time to time.
- Take some time to read a small number of pages on the website.